MVT Essex Classic Military Vehicle and Vintage Aircraft Show

rgb

Two amphibs? So what make you think the man is stupid? Just got in from work, a guy in open topped BMW pulled out in front of me, 'Look at me I drive an open BMW'. just at that moment there were two drops of rain, and a sudden two minute downpour! Pulled up on a stop set handbracke, and cracked up! :yay::yay:

• 1 year later...
The show is on 7th & 8th August 2010 This year. Google in, Military & Flying Machines Show 2010 and find out whats coming to the show and more info..

C U there, Ian & myself will be there, received our booking confirmation emails a couple of days ago..

The show is on 7th & 8th August 2010 This year. Google in, Military & Flying Machines Show 2010 and find out whats coming to the show and more info..

I'ts good that at last it is free to talk about this event on HMVF, it was a forbidden subject previously

Edited by Nick Johns

I'ts good that at last it is free to talk about this event on HMVF, it was a forbidden subject previously

Richard Brew has been contacted several times in the past to ask if he would like to promote the event on HMVF but he chooses not to or even reply to PM's.. The Essex Area Com. wants nothing to do with HMVF, despite them deleting a HMVF supported event from their calender on the orders of Mr.Tebbs we have allowed the promotion of this event at the request of members.

Not for further discussion.

Edited by Marmite!!