Additional use for 12 tonnes of Saracen

simonm

Hi All

I needed to remove some trees, ideally roots and all. What better use than a Military vehicle, military cable and military chain.

[video=youtube_share;KusmJKNmFaA]

Actually this harks back to what started my "obsession" for Saracens. Back in the early 70s I remember a news clip that showed an IRA roadblock, a big 3 tonner loaded with rubble. Saracen comes along and pushes it out of the way without even pausing!

Edited by simonm

ooh excellent, I used my stolly for ripping out a tree stump once, i first tried with the zil 131,nothing then I attached another zil 131, nothing,

so out comes the stolly, first gear it just ripped it out without hesitation or stopping...

then I got told on a forum never use a stolly for ripping out tree stumps as the shoock loads can break the bevel boxes...luckily they didnt tell me before I removed the stump...and nor did they tell my stalwart...

Its a device called a tripod, Mark ! and camera with image stabiliser
Well it must be some tripod. Because i have never seen a camera mounted on a tripod that could give a stabilised shot during a 180 degree swing???.Let me know where i can get those type of tripods from Nick.

Tripod and image stabiliser. Great comments, I was very careful not to strain having just put a new flywheel oil seal in, just used the momentum of the Saracen.

Great fun and a few more trees to ge.