My Recent Posts

wdbikemad

I hope I've not overdone it......but after so long of posting words and no images I thought I'd (finally) share some views of some bits in the stash for the benefit of fellow enthusiasts. I hope you find them useful and of interest ! This is only a fraction of the collection......more to come when I next get the time....! :-D

I hope I've not overdone it......but after so long of posting words and no images I thought I'd (finally) share some views of some bits in the stash for the benefit of fellow enthusiasts. I hope you find them useful and of interest ! This is only a fraction of the collection......more to come when I next get the time....! :-D

Carry on!! when your post count overtakes Tony B's then we'll start worrying ;)

Thanks chaps !! When I reviewed my recent posts I suddenly realised that I'd put tons of stuff on the Forum and it dawned upon me that I might be pushing others out. Apologies if this occurred. I've spent an age posting my thoughts in writing but have been too idle to post images, and wise words from others have made me aware that a picture speaks a thousand words no matter how much you write......

And excuse my ignorance, but it never occurred to me that folks use these images and words as reference.......I am humbled.........

My collection is enormous (almost as large as Jason's and Scotch Harry's !!!!).......and I am always looking to trade or deal for anything that may be possible.....anything I can't part with is only because it's needed for the forthcoming book (to help all) or because of a certain sentimental value........and I have TONS of 68 pattern kit !!!! Too much......as I found out on Friday.....:( (about 50-plus smocks and similar in trousers..........how did that occur....?).....:red:

Thanks chaps !! When I reviewed my recent posts I suddenly realised that I'd put tons of stuff on the Forum and it dawned upon me that I might be pushing others out. Apologies if this occurred. I've spent an age posting my thoughts in writing but have been too idle to post images, and wise words from others have made me aware that a picture speaks a thousand words no matter how much you write......

And excuse my ignorance, but it never occurred to me that folks use these images and words as reference.......I am humbled.........

My collection is enormous (almost as large as Jason's and Scotch Harry's !!!!).......and I am always looking to trade or deal for anything that may be possible.....anything I can't part with is only because it's needed for the forthcoming book (to help all) or because of a certain sentimental value........and I have TONS of 68 pattern kit !!!! Too much......as I found out on Friday.....:( (about 50-plus smocks and similar in trousers..........how did that occur....?).....:red:

Apart from a few Gems the majority of my collection is junk unlike your NOS amazing assortment of wonders,not jealous in the slightest:nut::nut: