One for Mr C Stevens.....

Jack

..............there was no one else around..........no lights, no nothing!

So why did you take the picture then ? You worry me.

Well, when it is about 03:00 and you have got through 3 bottles of wine, a bottle of Baileys, 4 bottles of Cider and one bottle of whisky - you will be surprised what you will do with a camera!

Well, when it is about 03:00 and you have got through 3 bottles of wine, a bottle of Baileys, 4 bottles of Cider and one bottle of whisky - you will be surprised what you will do with a camera!

After that little lot I'm surprised you could do anything with a camera :-o

Ok Jack,

We are back up in Sunny Suffolk again now - Our 500+ miles eight day adventure to Dorset and Wiltshire almost a memory!

But, I have to agree that the picture is very odd to say the least. Ok, so you had consumed far more Whiskey than the rest of us, but you weren't taking the photo anyway :-o

It certainly appears that the Milton Abbas skyline has an orange hue to it (above my head), along with the unexplainable light images in the foreground, but to attempt to explain it away or justify what it was is beyond me.

People can speculate until the cows come home as to whether it was digitally added in afterwards I guess, but I think I know both you and Annie a little better than that!

It sure is mysterious :-o

Cds