Hello from the Norfolk Broads

Hi, I'm Andy from the Norfolk Broads area.

I'm interested in all things UK and USA from WWII, but I'm not planning to buy any, my summer is too involved with boats. Now I'm retired I plan to follow up my interests, including WWII vehicles, mainly during the winter months.

Andy

Welcome Andy.

You could always try combining the two interests - for example I have a spare complete GMC rear body and I am thinking of welding the tailgate up, clamping on an Evirude Fisherman and making the ultimate shallow-draft broads piking boat.

:captain::saluting:

Welcome Andy.

You could always try combining the two interests - for example I have a spare complete GMC rear body and I am thinking of welding the tailgate up, clamping on an Evirude Fisherman and making the ultimate shallow-draft broads piking boat.

:captain::saluting:Now that would look good! I would like to see that on the broads,

it would make those plastic boats give it a wide berth!

Hello Andy wecome aboard. Like you I enjoy boating, but MV's are the priority now. Had some wonderful holidays on the broads, you are in a great area for sure.

How about this to combine both interests, I can see this motoring upto Horning!

Something went wrong...