Champ Owner

champster

I have owned my Champ since 1972 and its given me years of fun and a few headaches at times.Its not a pristine one but used most weeks.I have recently bought a narrow track trailer which had bits missing but im getting there and the trailer looks really good behind the champ.:)

.I have recently bought a narrow track trailer which had bits missing but im getting there and the trailer looks really good behind the champ.:)

Now let me just get this right, are you saying that the Champ makes the trailer look good ?.... I thought that you liked your Champ ?.......... only kidding, welcome to the forum. I drove Champs in Germany in the 1950s when they were new, I thought that they were a great little vehicle.

Not pristine! But the Champ is really a working vehicle, so what? I'd rather my vehicles look a bit worn, proves they still work for a living. As a kid there were two champs used to push and pull a mobile landing stage for ski boats. We used to fight for the chance to drive them ten feet or so as the tide changed. Por old beasts melted in the end.