New purchase

fesm_ndt

Had some spare cash laying around so bought a Land Rover 110 300tdi high capacity pick up

god help me :wow::red:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56601[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56602[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56603[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56604[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56605[/ATTACH]

Getting this one done by a workshop so will be ready 'mostly' in 5-6 weeks

Wont be at all original by then........... I wanted a 90 but they are scarce over here so the prices are beyond nuts.

For some reason I started looking up modified 110 high capacity pickups and got some good ideas :D

Getting this one done by a workshop so will be ready 'mostly' in 5-6 weeks

Wont be at all original by then........... I wanted a 90 but they are scarce over here so the prices are beyond nuts.

For some reason I started looking up modified 110 high capacity pickups and got some good ideas :D

So are you going to increase your investment by chopping 17.1 inches out of it and welding it back into a 90?

Mike

WMIK or DPV??????

Now there is a sexy Land Rover based upon a 110 HCPU

Well kinda like a WMIK actually but not striving for a back to Army look, if you visualise Lara Croft (which aint hard)

Good luck with the Land Rover........... keep us posted with progress.

G'Day Ray. I don't know if I will post much in here as it will be an MV, with lots of MV bits on it, but not green and some bling so it may end up being way off topic :cry:

So are you going to increase your investment by chopping 17.1 inches out of it and welding it back into a 90?

Mike

That don't sound that odd actually. I was looking at a scrap 90 with a bad tub and was measuring up a highcapcity tub to slice and dice and put on the back. Been done once before that I could find.

Some of the other Army bits that I will pick up with the truck:

1. Warn 8274 winch

2. Roof storage cylinders

3. Hong Kong FFR bulkhead (Malaysian cars are not fitted with heaters so I got the bulkhead for that, but there is a lot of other MV bits on there with the FFR gauges, plates and a few other quirky bits)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56641[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56640[/ATTACH]

Whilst waiting, I took a quick peek into the winch

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56693[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56690[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56694[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56688[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56692[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56689[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]56691[/ATTACH]

Wish I didn't :wow:

• 1 month later...