CNC Parts for mv

boomboom

Question

Hi All

Please help me as i am on the verge of pulling my last tooth out over this CNC

I have bought a cnc mill as it will come in handy for machining bits for the Truck and Gun , the part i am doing just now is Hangers for the Radios for the side of the gun BUT

On the mill i am running Mach3 with lazycam is there anyone on here that can talk me through the process of getting this machine to do as its told instead of trying to eat itself all the time.

A desperate boomboom

5 answers to this question

Hi Guys And thanks for the input and help with the cnc , I watched youtube and joined the cnc forum and i looked at books and downloaded endless tutorials to the point of filling up the desktop and endless folders then Drank endless ammounts of booze and at one point i was even on the point of taking drugs that make you super human BUT  the point of no return came when i pressed a button on the screen and the Y axis shot across the table and in a robotic manner very skillfully removed the handle of my CATERPILLAR cup so i sat back and had a think about it all. And this is what i asked myself ( with answers) ......Do i know what i am doing......................................................................................NO Am i happy what i am doing.....................................................................................NO<br>Have i ever done so much reading ............................................................................NO<br>Do i need to take hard drugs to work this thing............................................................NO<br>Have i got the IQ to work this machine.........................................................................NO<br>Can i get another  old finnings Caterpillar Cup..............................................................NO<br>Do i want scarrs on my rists......................................................................................NO<br>Do i really want to go to rehab...................................................................................NO<br>Do i really want to go through the divorce courts..........................................................NO<br><br>And then something dawned on me "Wow";If i keep doing it how i am the thing is going to eat itself away anyway and then i will have nothing SO I am selling the thing so i can get to sleep with the wife again and eat at the same table;( problem solved )I am going to leave it to Guys who know how to do the job

Boomboom