Spares anyone?

• 4 weeks later...

I posted this on face book to a friend who really fancies one with the Quote "Shame you don't know any Russian generals Who could make some disappear" He got a message from a Russian mate saying " I know a Russian General" How much you willing to pay:shocked:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Fascinating . Thanks for taking the trouble to post them up .

if only...the problem with Russia is getting the stuff out, loads of paperwork, the old communist state now replaced by the mafia state, although as much as i dislike Putin and his methods he is chasing down all those who stole from the country...bit by bit...and taking it back...interesting justice in Russia...

• 2 weeks later...

It was "interesting" in the old days too :D

I recall talking to the guys who were out on the Gorkii assessment team - I think I've recounted the story of the route to & from the plant (if not - just ask) but in the mist of their trip they found themselves with no drivers or cars one day. When they rang their contact in the plant they were told there had been a bank robbery in a nearby town, one clerk had been shot (whether fatally or not was never known) and the military had put a ring of steel around the area with all movement restricted. Long story short the cars turned up next day as usual so they asked what had happened about the ring of steel and were told the robbers had been caught late the previous afternoon. One of the team asked what sort of prison sentence the robbers would get for such a crime under the Soviet Union and the driver pulled over and just stared in amazement.. When recovered he told them the sentence had already been carried out - the military had shot the robbers on the spot and returned the money to the back. And this was the usual method of doing things. One of the teams members apparently said something along the lines of "Ah - shoot first, ask questions later" to which the driver replied "no -just shoot first"....