Revell to release a 1/24 Routmaster prob only of intrest to Tony B

where,s the guns . :laugh:

In the pockets of the gangstas on the top deck!

The bus on the front of the Revell catalogue is a Routemaster, the second photo is an AEC RT, a different bus. I suspect the Sunstar diecast one.

jh

Oh arse!mad.png

Lovely buses to make, but why oh why cant we have a decend sized model of a Diamond T 980/981 to make that doesn't cost the earth. Not everybody is interested in Buss's, motorbikes, cars, or modern lorries, tanks are OK, but when they break down you need a transporter, & in WW2 there weren't that many different ones, Diamond T were I suppose the famous ones (apart from Scammell). As far as I can tell there have only been three manufactures of the models of the T, Revell, too small, Wespe & another one, which are very expencive.:drive:

Dizzy,

If it will ease your pain any, I hear on the grapevine that AA are bringing out the complete rig in 1/35th.

The DT is not my bag for the KFS 1/24th range......it's not British so it does not count. An Antar ?....maybe

Happy now ?:banana:

H