Woodvale

Might as well add a few as well, the best weather was on Sunday it rained on and off on Saturday and positivity peeded it down Saturday and Sunday night.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49589[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49590[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49591[/ATTACH]

Four Ferrets at the show almost as common as Jeeps! The worst looking one was mine (blue and white flags), Its displaying the lived in look at the moment :undecided: thats what I am calling it anyway.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49595[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49592[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49593[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49594[/ATTACH]

It was an excellent show Mark...not just on the military front, which was very good & well organised but also on the family entertainment front....something for all the family from brilliant model aircraft that must have flown constantly for at least 12 hrs a day if not 18 to static engines, model boats and trains, laurel & hardy...bikers mixing with VW enthusiasts & mini owners, moshers mixing with old classic car owners... something for everyone...a must attend for me next year...

cheers

Mike

I enjoyed it too, managed to get 35mph out of the M578 during the run up the runway on Sunday ! Fastest I have ever driven it.

I have to say from where I was it looked very impressive as did the AMX13, and the sound incredible

I enjoyed it too, managed to get 35mph out of the M578 during the run up the runway on Sunday ! Fastest I have ever driven it.
Must agree , we also enjoyed the show despite the weather ! We managed to run the Guy Ant on the Runway on both days which behaved impeccably considering it wasn't running too great on Friday morning !! After a bit of tinkering it behaved better than it has done for a long time even managing to give a clean pair of heals to the Hummer on the runway on Sunday but the speedo stuck at just over 30mph!!:blush:

Highlights had to be the old WW1 Crossley in the flesh and the low flying BBMF who did a great display!!

• 3 weeks later...

Some more pictures on the Mersey & Southport Reporter

One of the photographers did mention that pictures would be available in the reporter but I forgot to post the links. Nothing new then hey!

Part 1

http://www.southportreporter.com/512/512-12.shtml#axzz1WPEupYxW

Part 2

http://www.southportreporter.com/513/513-10.shtml#axzz1WPEupYxW

Part 3 less military vehicles

http://www.southportreporter.com/514/514-10.shtml#axzz1WPEupYxW