Hello from Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, USA

Hi all. After lurking for a couple years I thought it was time to officially check in. During my time here I have enjoyed reading and learning from the very knowledgeable members. Thanks to all who share their knowledge and experiences for those of us (like me) that are new to the hobby.

Ross

Hi Ross,  Welcome to the forum, always nice to hear from people from over the pond.  Do you have anything military ?.  Stay in touch.<BR>Regards.<BR>Ray  ( England, just south of Manchester)

Sorry, dont know what happened to that post, my computer just went nuts.!!!!!!!

No I don't have anything military yet. I'm trying to find the right first project, I'm sure one will come along soon.

Ross

Hi Ross, do be careful, once afflicted there is no known cure. Seriously, if you do intend to purchase something military, unless of course you are familiar with the stuff, you need someone with you who knows what he/she is looking at, its easy to make a bad purchase. Good luck with your first project, be nice to know what you go for, try to keep us informed.

Regards from the other side of the Pond.

Just south of Manchester.

That is the GMC aquired mid 80`s, Not the photo taken mid 80`s, Else I`d be as OLD as you now dad!!!!. ha ha. Anyhow, sorry to jump on the welcome thread so WELCOME Ross, I`ll expect my invitation to PA forthwith!! I`ll drive the damn jeep there if I have to!!