A funny. Born 1930 - 1979

ferrettkitt

Watch it Rosie your living dangerously! I got slagged off because I took my son on a Phesant shoot when he was ten. He had winghed at me for weeks he wanted to go. He was handed over to the gamekeeper, who was an old friend, told to do as he was told and behave. He had a great day, learned the correct way to hold a bird, HEAD up! Show some respect the bird has given you sport. He was also allowed, under very close supervison to shoot my 20 bore at the end drive. The one thing I did insist on, he NEVER pointed anything that looked like a gun, even a toy one at anyone or anything alive! He seems to have turned out level headed and sensible though.

i could walk round my estate with johhny seven in hand without armed police surrounding the area while police helicopter hovered above . :angel:

Walking everywhere, whatever happened to that one.

Mike

Hey Rosie,

best get R cube fit you a kitchen down stairs ...save cooking in the the bedroom.

Ashley

Right back at ya Tony!

When we go camping, my boys often go all weekend without washing their hands!!! :wow:

, by the time I had turned the sausages over and looked out my bedroom window Jack was up and walking about

You need to be careful now, loving hedges is one step away from tree hugging.:)

Mike

I came home once from a Girly night out and the cubed one had had a couple of friends over. I appear looking bedraggled and very very drunk telling him how I had fallen in the flower beds outside. He still loves me!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk