New member from Italy

Hi all,

my name is Alex and I come from Italy. I'm a reserve lieutenant.

I'm very interested in military vehicles (WW2) and I guess we have all been bitten by the bug quite seriously ;-)

I'm also interested in WWI. I'm a volunteer member of a local WW1 Museum in Italy, located in Pejo (Dolomites). http://www.museopejo.it/

During the years we have collected items regarding the war from the local mountains.

Hope to enjoy sharing knowledge with you guys!

Alex

Edited by AlexM24

Buongiorno Alex !

looks like a beautiful part of your country, I wish I could get my wife to go further north but we always end up on the Amalfi coast !

Welcome Alex, I am a relatively new boy , but there are lots of knowledgable folk on this site ! Enjoy

Buongiorno Alex !

looks like a beautiful part of your country, I wish I could get my wife to go further north but we always end up on the Amalfi coast !

Trust me, there are far better place than the Amalfi coast in Italy.

Try to visit the Tuscany, its little villages upon hills and eat a huge Fiorentina steak!

Try to visit the Alps if you like skiing during the winter season.

:-)

Trust me, there are far better place than the Amalfi coast in Italy.

Try to visit the Tuscany, its little villages upon hills and eat a huge Fiorentina steak!

Try to visit the Alps if you like skiing during the winter season.

:-)

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum. My wife and I have had one holiday in Italy (Touring north to south) really enjoyed it, nice people, nice country. :kissoncheek: