Hello and thanks for the forum.

Have to confess, do not own any historic vehicles. But do have a few contacts with them through friends at Juniper leisure. My main interest has been plant and construction machinery connected to WWII, and military modelling. Came accross this site a couple of times when researching WWII projects, felt I ought to join even if unable to contribute much as it is such an informative site.

Thanks to everyone for their posts.

One or two friends keep trying to tempt me to buy some ex military vehicle or the other, usually a truck. (I should say lorry, I've plenty of modern trucks already).

But I haven't got enough brownie points yet!!

Ray

Welcome to the forum, be careful that you do not catch the green restoration bug, there is no known cure, and if caught, you are bound to pass it on...... ironically, if they ever do find a cure, I doubt if anyone on here would take it. :yay:

One or two friends keep trying to tempt me to buy some ex military vehicle or the other, usually a truck. (I should say lorry, I've plenty of modern trucks already).

Ray

Truck is fine, most of the Manuals etc I have for the AEC Matador refer to them as "Truck"

It is a perfectly acceptable way to refer to a lot of Wartime and post war British Military vehicles....Probably better than the term "lorry" in a lot of cases.....

Keep on trucking.....