any one coming from Bridgewater towards london got room for a Beetle

Darling daughter has just bought her first car a VW Beetle trouble is its in Bridgewater Somerset and she cant drive yet. Please can any one save me the 5 hours to drive it back to Southend or even London. Trailer/flat back Saturday 28th May after 12am:help: cost will be covered and I will be there to load Pleeeeese have sympthy

Darling daughter has just bought her first car a VW Beetle trouble is its in Bridgewater Somerset and she cant drive yet. Please can any one save me the 5 hours to drive it back to Southend or even London. Trailer/flat back Saturday 28th May after 12am:help: cost will be covered and I will be there to load Pleeeeese have sympthy

Can you give me the exact length and width of the car. On Saturday EARLY I am taking an empty digger trailer from wincanton to Chicester. I have to be there by 11 am. I feel the bed length may be too short for the car though. 10ft by 6ft exactly.