MOD Canvas Supplier

Marmite!!

This topic has been moved to MV ChatterMV Chatter.

http://www.hmvf.co.uk/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=49&topic=2381.0

Mark,

I would of thought the link should of stayed in the Commercial Sales section or can we have a links section on the Forum instead of the main page?? trouble is that people post good links but they get lost in massive threads which suddenly go off topic..

Mark,

I would of thought the link should of stayed in the Commercial Sales section or can we have a links section on the Forum instead of the main page?? trouble is that people post good links but they get lost in massive threads which suddenly go off topic..

I agree but until we know what Jack intends to do with who puts what into the traders section then for now it's here until he lets us know and Joris agrees with the move. SORRY

Mark,

Well done Mark, a good call.

The commercial section is there for 'commercial' traders i.e. Rex Ward or someone like Jeeparts as and when they would like to start to advertise with us, it is a place where us members can talk to them, they can post they lastest offers, sales, end of lines, promotions and pretty much any thing else that they want and is off benefit to the members :-D

• 4 years later...

Andy Curran in Australia, Just interested in canvas workers as I am getting that way for my Austin Tilly.

I would love to come to that Bash you are having, but I was told too late, so I will plan to come over next year, my trouble coming to our mother country you make me enter as an alien

Andy Curran

2+series 111 landrovers (Australian)

1 Austin Tilly (Pommy)