Terrifying head-on smash caught on camera

ferrettkitt

Wow :shocked: And they both walked away with only minor injuries? Incredible :wow:

The buses I drive in London are equipped with CCTV that's on a constant recording loop that lasts a week; it's aimed at on-board security and deterrence against thuggery, but you will notice that the cameras also face outwards, precisely to see who caused what in the event of a bus bumping into something for whatever reason. No video-tied GPS log, though. The Police still have to do the resulting AIs the old fashioned way :nut:

Keep Death off the Roads!..........................Drive on the Pavement!.......:-D

What the Hell was she doing driving the wrong way down an access road?? :wow:

I'll lay a case of custard creams that a mobile phone is involved in there somewhere!

OR (Risking Rosie's wrath!) She had the sat nav upside down!

ferretfixer

What the Hell was she doing driving the wrong way down an access road?? :wow:

As tony has already infered -momentary lack of attention :red: , assuming it is this one - the Cove Junction near aberdeen, obviously failed to keep left:(

Capture a90.JPG

This very nearly happened to me on the A38 at Litchfield on a bit of dual carriage way,i was driving a 6 axle 44t.55ft long 16ft high double deck artic and had just pulled back into the nearside lane after overtaking another wagon when a car appeared round the corner in the right hand lanetravelling towards me,missed it by inches.....certainly gets the heart going! A wagon doing 50 mph meeting a car head on doesn t bere thinking about.Took me ages to remove the seat cover from my backside!!!