Northern Military Expo Sunday 6th November 2011

The Northern Military Expo is back for a second year again being held at Newark County Showground on Sunday 6th November 2011. Doors will open to the public at 09:00 until 16:00

With up to 200 trade stalls we are hoping to grow on the success of last years show and take that through to our TWO 2012 Show's.

NEW in 2011, Autojumble immediately outside the show building for those who have bits and pieces they want to sell and don't want to stretch to a trade stall in the main hall.

The choice of location is perfect. All the facilities we need in one place and all in doors. The George Stephenson Hall at Newark County Showground has been built in the last few years with just this type of event in mind. With both a bistro cafe and toilets in doors its ideal for this type of show.

After successful sales last year we will again be setting a side an area on the day for those visitors and traders who wish to display and sell vehicles, this will be immediately outside the main entrance. Meaning anyone entering the event will need to walk passed this area and in turn any vehicles which are on show. Classic Cars or Military are welcome and pitches are only £10 each.

For more information please feel free to contact us or join our mailing list via the website.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone wanting any information regarding the show or wanting to book in Mark Askew & myself will be at Malvern this weekend!

Come and see us on the Jeep World or Axholme Signs Stalls (we are next to each other in Hall 3)

www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

Edited by ranger_groupie

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP

Just a reminder that we are expecting bookings for TRADERS through the website www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk and you can also join our mailing list to get updates on who's attending and what is happening with the 2011 and 2012 shows we have planned.

Anyone wanting information please don't hesitate to contact us either via the website or at any one of the up coming shows :

1st May - Stafford Militaria Fair (Jeep Promotions Stall or grab Axholme Signs who will be wandering around)

7th May - Wheels & Wings at Elvington (Jeep Promotions Stall or grab Axholme Signs in the vehicle area)

20th July - The War and Peace Show (Jeep Promotions Stall)

We'll update you if we will be anywhere else!

• 4 months later...

Just a quick reminder that the discounted trader pitch promotion ends on 1st October 2011 and there are still places available in the Auto Jumble area.

You can book in by :

- visiting www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

- calling 01302 739000

- emailing info@northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

- Or catching us at one of the upcoming shows.

Shows we will be attending before the next show :

Sunday 25th September - Wartime Weekend.RAF Burton Wood next to Gullivers World, Warrington. WA5 9YZ

(Grab someone from Axholme Signs walking around)

Sunday 2nd October - Ex Mil Manchester

(Visit the Jeep Promotions Stall or grab someone from Axholme Signs walking around)

Sunday 9th October - Autumn Rally at Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker

(Grab someone from Axholme Signs Walking around)

Friday 14th - Sunday 16th October - NYMR Pickering Warweekend

(Visit Jeep Promotions Stall at the Carp Farm in Pickering... not so easy to spot Axholme Signs as we will be in military uniform and there will be a few of them about!!)

If you want to be kept up to date on when the next show is or more info join our mailing list any where on the website!

BUMP;)

More traders booked in over the last few days... I have started to go put together a bit of a list www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk/nme_Nov2011.html

Don't forget there is a discount on trade pitches up to 1st October

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me by PM or visit the website www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

Edited by ranger_groupie

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is heading along to the new GA Promotions ExMil show in Manchester this Sunday and wants to book in as a trader, or for the auto jumble or vehicle sales pitches while you're there, pop-along to Jeep Promotions (Mark Askew the guy with all the books & manuals) and he will be able to answer any questions.

Alternatively Mark will have a trade stand at Pickering War Weekend in the Trout Farm carpark or you can book in on the

website http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the support... Newark defo local to you too so will be good to see you there

We've got a really good mix of vehicle, militaria and vintage coming along I'm really pleased with how the traders have worked out

Those not wanting to book in to the trade hall don't forget there's an on the day/adv booking auto jumble just outside the hall too so we can accommodate everyone who wants to attend

Any questions PM me or visit http://www.nothernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

Check out who's coming along http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk/nme_nov2011.html

We also have taken bookings for the vehicle sales pitches for anyone who has a vehicle for sale these are ideal display points immediately outside the show hall so everyone will view it and it's away from the car park too

Don't forget new for this show an Auto Jumble outside the show hall... you can book in advance by contacting us on 01302 739000 or just turn up on the Sunday... Arrive at 745 for setup

For those just visiting the show doors open at 9am, admission is £5 and the hall has a cafe and toilets inside

Those traders and vehicle sellers who are booked in and have sent back forms etc your entry packs are going out in today's post!

There is still plenty of time to book in if you haven't already and don't forget the auto jumble can be done on the day!

More details at http://www.northernmilitaryexpo.co.uk

Looks like it going to be a great show with lots of different traders booked in and something for everyone, look forward to seeing some of you guys there.

And dont forget there is an out door auto jumble for those who want to bring some thing to sell on the day.

Come and say hi at Axholme Signs

Thanks Tony

Edited by Tony Pearson

I will be there - not putting a tent up but will be their with business cards and to answer questions. Couldn't make it last year -we were snowed in!

Please make sure you bring loads of biscuits and buy me coffee. Thanks.

:D

Tone - I will check out your hotel to see if they have anymore rooms - Steph said I can put it on your tab :coffee:

I will be with a +1 but +1 will not be at the show...busy spending money.

Heading down to the Showground now to mark out the pitches ready for the traders arriving in the morning for setup for sunday

Don't forget you can pay on the gate on the sunday to have a pitch in the auto jumble from 730am

Doors open Subday 9am to the public

See you there x