Northern Military Expo Sunday 6th November 2011

loading up with tyres and clearing the loft out before the roof comes in , to much military in the house, see you all there , pop over and see the original one and only jonny loot ...................tyre man

make a tyre order or you could just buy something ............................please

jonny loot

grays automotive services

ww2 bar grip tyre sales

loading up with tyres and clearing the loft out before the roof comes in , to much military in the house, see you all there , pop over and see the original one and only jonny loot ...................tyre man

make a tyre order or you could just buy something ............................please

jonny loot

grays automotive services

ww2 bar grip tyre sales

See you there John with a cheque for the tyres :-). Inner tubes....?

Well Done to all !

As a newbie I have to say everybody was so helpful and took care to help with any 'stupid question' I posed, spent lots and got loads of stuff i apparently don't really need :D

Thanks Tony and your Crew !

Took a trip down from Hull to show & bought a few goodies for Santa to bring me :D

Some good stands with interesting stuff. Only 1 MV there, i thought there was going to be alot more or was there a seperate autojumble in another part of the showground ?

Should have read this post before going & i would have said `hello` to some members with stalls (or is there a case for having an HMVF sticker on show ? ).

The last photo is a Cupola Services Switches Box No 22 mk 1, i thought was from a Chieftain but on initial delving maybe not, any members help with ID ?

Fear Naught

Steve

P1010544 (1024x768).jpg

P1010543 (1024x768).jpg

P1010538 (768x1024).jpg

P1010539 (768x1024).jpg

P1010540 (1024x768).jpg

P1010541 (1024x768).jpg

P1010542 (1024x768).jpg

P1010545 (1024x768).jpg

P1010546 (1024x768).jpg

Sure had a great day. Did not take a lot of cash, came home with £1.50! and bags full of buy's can not believe , best buy, a rather nice 68 ptn smock for £3.00..yep £3!!!! Highlight of the day... met Jack twice. :-)

yep, a great day, spent to much!! shook Jacks hand, still got all my fingers!!!!! Roll on Malvern!

Mark

Have to say well done to Tony and all involved - it was a cracking show and very professional. It was packed, warm and great trade was done and make sure you get there next year!

Spent most of my day...talking! Met Mark and airportable several times - everytime I saw them they just had more and more bags - the wives aren't going to be happy :shocked:

- however - after I shook hands with them, I seem to of lost my wallet, watch and belt :blush:

Took a trip down from Hull to show & bought a few goodies for Santa to bring me :D

Some good stands with interesting stuff. Only 1 MV there, i thought there was going to be alot more or was there a seperate autojumble in another part of the showground ?

Should have read this post before going & i would have said `hello` to some members with stalls (or is there a case for having an HMVF sticker on show ? ).

The last photo is a Cupola Services Switches Box No 22 mk 1, i thought was from a Chieftain but on initial delving maybe not, any members help with ID ?

Fear Naught

Steve

and you

went home with two new tyres for the front of the gmc.....................direct from jonny loot

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the Traders and Public that came and supported us, we hope everyone enjoyed the show and hope you will join us and the next event in April next year.

Thanks again we could not do this without you all

will post some pictures when i have recovered and had some sleep

Thanks

Nice to have a walk around and see how things have changed, must be 98 the last time I went to a show, lots more 40s style gear for the ladies than there was back then. I think I spotted jack chatting, but didn't get the chance for a hello as I spotted a NOS convoy light which I snapped up and a 6pdr shell case, it had been well 'trench art'd so I didn't get it, but good to handle one for the first time. I will make it a date for the diary next year, good to have the organisers on the exit gate thanking people for attending when I left at about 11:30.