1/35 pulse ambulance land rover

terryt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thank you for the land rove rpicture. the base is basically fine sand and filler and white glue. followed by a build up pigments,i use mig pigments and various other bits, the grass is from silfor, designed for model railways i think, ground cover is herbs,twigs and grasses from sainsbury and the garden,leaves from the birch tree dried and placed.

DSC01026.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thats really kind of you to say guys, still trying to find the right figure for it, always think a figure adds a sence of scale,ive an idea in mind but need to see, at the moment im wethering her after aweek on exercise in the south of england

more pics to follow

thats really kind of you to say guys, still trying to find the right figure for it, always think a figure adds a sence of scale,ive an idea in mind but need to see, at the moment im wethering her after aweek on exercise in the south of england

more pics to follow

Could you not rob the stretcher bearers from the Tamiya 1/35 Series 3 ambulance kit?

Looking good, but I have to point out that the air intake on the passengers side is on backwards!

Well Spotted in the words of james may. permission to say COCK........

both intakes now the correct way round.....

thank you.

Thought about the tamiya crew but they are a tad dated and i wanted a more relaxed figure...enjoying a rest b4 endex

thanks for your thoughts an comments guys

• 2 months later...