Unground Exploration - new article.

Jack

Dear all.

We are lucking enough to have a diverse membership with many different skill and interests.

Sir Paul has been kind enough to take the time and effort to write an article on his passion for us. It is on the front page under 'articles' dam good read and I hope Paul would be kind enough to write some more and to send us some pictures.

Enjoy!

Thanks Paul, very much appreciated.

Best wishes.

Jack.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice one Paul, I live in Kent and never realised what secrets there were down this way :schocked:

Well, Mark ole bean, meet up with us and we'll show you things you may not of seen the like of before!!! :mrgreen:

Oh, and by the way Jack, its 'underground' not unground mate!! :wink:

Well, Mark ole bean, meet up with us and we'll show you things you may not of seen the like of before!!! :mrgreen:

Oh, and by the way Jack, its 'underground' not unground mate!! :wink:

I would like that as long as there are no Spideys :shake:

We could run a small HMVF trip...

Of course some of the places are a bit of a squeeze and indeed we cant be held responcible for your safety etc... gloves and a saftey hat are recommended.

And aloto of these places have alot of stairs and very dark...

But if that sounds good to you...well put your name down, im sure we can do a wee trip and show you some fun things! as well as a nice pub for a spot of lunch etc

This sounds like a plan then, I think a trip to Dover would be good for starters,there are many accessable places there of varying difficulty (entrance wise), as Paul says a hard hat and a pair of decent boots and a pair of gloves wouldn't go a miss,. This time of year is best really because all the vegetation has died away. If there are any places you would particularly like to see, please mention them..Opps, please bring a torch or two!!

People intrested:

Sir Paul

Tunnel-Rat

Mark

Richard Rosser

ArtistRifles