Annual x-mas tree hunt.

martylee

I can see that the snow thread is picking up speed again, which means snow in Britain. I said it before and will say it again now, there's nothing peculiar about snow! We have snow almost half the year! :-)

By the way, have you seen the x-mas tree on Trafalgar Square? You know it from Norway, right? Do you know why? And why it's the 60th time there's a tree from Norway there? Ever since the end of the war the Norwegian people have given Britain a x-mas tree as a thank for the help during the war. British troops first fought German forces in Norway, The royal family stayed in Britain during the war, Norwegian forces trained and were equipped in Britain and the list goes on... Anyway, Thank you!

Back in the early days of tis forum Jack had a great report of a trip into the woods, that he made with his son. Enjoying the off road capabilities of our vehicles rather than the history (this time), I'd like to share a few photos from this years x-mas tree hunt.

IMG_9408.jpg

IMG_9406.jpg

IMG_9444.jpg

IMG_9443.jpg

IMG_9393.jpg

IMG_9399.jpg

IMG_9427.jpg

IMG_9435.jpg

IMG_9448.jpg

Marty

Edited by martylee

Ah Marty, cosidering my Old Lady is Ex Norwegian, so is Katy so they will be feeling at home. Except the %^&*((&^ Fog has come down so thick this morning I can't see my hand in front of my face.:banghead: Ouch Ouch ouch....

As Dave says. The people that the Trafalgar Square tree commerats gave everything so these ****** can have 'Freeom to Demonstrate'.

Edited by Tony B