War Memorial Outrage.

berna2vm

I am angry that a woman in Blackpool defiled the War Memorial. I cannot believe that she has escaped a custodial sentence.This hideous creature should have been birched. I would have come to Lancashire and implemented the punishment myself. I sometimes lose confidence in the judicial process....

I am angry that a woman in Blackpool defiled the War Memorial. I cannot believe that she has escaped a custodial sentence.This hideous creature should have been birched. I would have come to Lancashire and implemented the punishment myself. I sometimes lose confidence in the judicial process....

Join the club :-( I lost all confidence in the system of law and order some while ago!!!

ArtistsRifles

Join the club :-( I lost all confidence in the system of law and order some while ago!!!

Couldn't agree more -anyone heard whether her "boyfriend" will also face a charge?

In my local area the authorities have had to put a warden on the city memorial at weekends to stop disrespect - one of the guys told me it's like banging your head against a brick wall.

your not the only one mate ( i live here )...