Sankey canvas, and hoops.

Hi Andy

Can you confirm the cover is for a narrow track Sankey?

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter,

This is for a wide track trailer

If you want a narrow track trailer cover you might be better asking the seller of the items below to make you one up a cover in green rather than sand.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLEARANCE-LAND-ROVER-SAND-MOD-CANVAS-TARPAULINS-X-4-/160466421546?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CommercialVehicleParts_SM#ht_500wt_1154

If that doesn't work anchor supplies have been selling canvas ex 12 by 12 tent tops for £35 which should also be big enough to make a cover out off

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18ftx12ft-Military-Specification-Canvas-Tarpaulin-/350379924725?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3#ht_500wt_1154

Edited by ferrettkitt

• 3 years later...

Andy,

in your post number 3, the fourth picture down is darn near what i'm looking for but with some dimensions as to overall width and length and also hole spacings and set backs, one corner detail as a typical would be welcome also, if you have a chance some time.

R

Andy,

in your post number 3, the fourth picture down is darn near what i'm looking for but with some dimensions as to overall width and length and also hole spacings and set backs, one corner detail as a typical would be welcome also, if you have a chance some time.

R

Hi Robin,

I have a sketch of a narrow track cover I also have a spare cover I think as well in the shed. The sketch that I have now has a password and username scrawled on it by me so I'll redraw it tonight and post it up.

Weird coincidence that I've just shifted the cover about whilst tidying the shed :nut: