bovington tank museum friend

Its me

Hi Buster,

I have been a Friend of the Tank Museum for around 20 years or so, when it was launched. Not able to participate in helping out due to commitments and distance from Dorset. Have taken advantage of some of the visits organised by them, namely to the British military sales exhibitions and demonstrations, live firing at Lulworth and Warminster, etc. and lectures at the museum. The newsletter magazine is very good too.

Richard

I am a Fwiend as well.

But last time I tried to go round the museum "free" I realised I had not had my new membership card. The debit still works & I get the mag. But how do you contact the membership secretary? There seems to be no such post advertiesd in the mag. The emails to other officials I have tried either bounce or a return as undeliverable as the mailbox is full. Any ideas?

Yup,.I'm a member also,.that remind's me, must be renewal time,.and yup,.I've also 'misplaced', my membership card, although still get magazine.

well worth joining, if you live reasonably close, simply as you can get in for nowt, as many times as you want,.even taking guests in a couple of times,(I think)............also, if I remember correctly, you get access to the archive.

Andy