there are a lot of FV432's about

paulob1

Seems to be a lot more stuff about generally than for a few years. 432's most numerous but also fair smattering of CVRTs, Chieftains etc..

Be interesting to see how much some of Brian Boys stuff will make..

yes Brian Boys stuff is generally priced top dollar, although not verified but also in excellent condition, I was after a chieftain and a few other items...they want silly money for MJ with crane... double the price of one quoted from withams..but his other pricing is reasonable.

I understand that some of the newer 432 units are being prepared for release...the upgraded ones...the army dont like them after all, so I hear...

I predicted last year that this would be a bad year for the Military stuff. Recession, overly ambitious pricing by dealers, (dont get me wrong I understand they have to make money or we would not have access to many parts) over priced machines from collectors, and you have a recipe for disaster...it is a tough business and with the DVLA overly stretching its muscles to justify its existence we have a real fight ahead of us.

I know what i would do with the 432's

At least with the 432s they have ample previous history of registering them. Anything more exotic might be a bit harder...

Good to hear the vehicles that have been through the upgrade programs are coming out though - with dieselisation they're much more attractive vehicles.

Stone

At least with the 432s they have ample previous history of registering them. Anything more exotic might be a bit harder...

Good to hear the vehicles that have been through the upgrade programs are coming out though - with dieselisation they're much more attractive vehicles.

Stone

I'd have said they were more attractive with the old K60 you can run on anything, free mixed fuel from garages. Running one on straight diesel is a bit pricey.