The War And Peace Show help

Its me

Hi there every body just wondering if any one out there could help me out i have already brought a camping ticket for Beltring from friday to Sunday but just read threw all the literature and it says that someone with a military vehicle can take four people in with them and that extra ones can be brought for an extra £30 on the door i was just wondering if someone can please confirm this for me thanks very much.

Buster

sorry one last thing i forgot to say is that i would not have been put on the original application sheet so i would literally just be turning up and paying on the door with a friend of mine who has a military vehicle so any help would be great thanks again.

Buster

A vehicle entry gets you 2 adult and 2 child passes. The price of £25 is if you booked in advance by 1st July. Late entry price is £50. Extra person passes are £30 adult, £20 child. If you've already paid for a camping ticket it might be worth ringing to see what they can do.