handler 69's Fox CVR W

handler 69

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Troy...

Ed Tozeland is a great guy and I know his Fox well from doing photo work with him. Good luck with the ownership. HMVF is the best place for keeping apace with Fox matters - we have a really experienced group of owners on the forum. Post some snaps of the old girl when she arrives in Taz.

Best wishes,

Mark

G'day all

Iam called Troy Walker and I reside in Tasmania.......you know where you sent all the convicts...they evolved by the way and became politicians :wow:. You can have them back now if you like!

Yes I have just bought my Fox off Eddie Tozeland in Couldson Surrey, does anyone know it?

Iam looking forward to all of "Basil's" little foiables. I have the only one in the Country and most likely the last armed vehicle allowed into the country as well.

Purchasing a Saracen in August and a Centurion Mk 5/1 early next year.....you could say Iam a glutten for punishment :red: LOL...........and yes I do drive a Landover Mk 3 FFR

Cheers

Troy

Yes I will certainly look after him...have no worries about that! A mate of mine owns the Sabre CVR T and they will look great together.

Just out of curiosity do you have any great pics of him for sale suitable for posters etc?

Cheers

Troy :-D

Yeah it will be, but he will be the only one in the country and probaley the last AFV to be allowed into Australia.

"Basil" as my kids call him has 600 acres to play on and will be joined by a Saracen and a Mk 5 Centurion later on in the year...........Sigh would have liked a Saladin and a Chieftain too!!:cool2:

Out of curiosity - why the last one allowed into Australia??? Sounds a bit final/drastic/decisive????

I have no idea why :cry: But I was informed by the powers that be when I put the paperwork in for the 30mm and its co axial that it would be last to come in. I think that trucks, jeeps, landies and turretless vehicles would still be OK.

LOL no doubt "Basil" might get called a few choice names......but he is my first vehicle and Iam rather excited :cheesy:.

The Saracen I will be getting in August and the Centurion about Xmas time......OH the stories I have been told about Saracens and Cents :wow: Anyway you can't make an omellete without breaking eggs!

Cheers

Troy

Oh you cheeky bugger :cool2: The Fox is for the drop bears on my property........keep eating pommy tourists :wow:

Spoke with Eddie this morning......great stuff...top bloke. Definetly coming over for Beltring next year....Thursth Ferret anyone LOL