Bedford MW, who sells the spares?

wyvern rider

Hi, I hear John Morter is good, no website but he advertises in the back of the military and classic commercial mags, his phone/fax is 01953 602581. Then there is Milweb.net, and the dealers that advertise in the back of the mags.

Hope this helps.

Tyler.

Pete Gaine has a lot of experience in restoring Bedfords & finding bits. He is usually as at most shows including Beltring. Can be identified as having lots of EMERs :-P for sale.

For old British bits, gaskets, carb & wheel cylinder bits, track rod ends etc try John Walker at many shows, 0115 9607860.

Also Norman Aish of Bygone Bedford Bits in Poole, Dorset. Good for mechanical parts, no bodywork parts for the MW though.

I also have good results from Pete Gaine, who has a knack of unearthing ex-WD parts for Bedfords, and John Morter is another good source. I have used them all for various Bedfords, MW, QL and OX.

Richard

Pete Gaine has a lot of experience in restoring Bedfords & finding bits. He is usually as at most shows including Beltring. Can be identified as having lots of EMERs :-P for sale.

Clive,

I don't entirely agree with you there... he's more identifiable as the bloke in a top hat!

Chris