hello is inntroduce

Borat

hello is inntroduce is me again. am feeling a little nervoos as i have been away for dooing the things but have been loking forward see many of the old freinds & people i have met at the bletring show. so my english is little difficult not speak it langauge for sometimes. i am hope to grreeen machin soon wawawee!

Welcome back... where have you been? We look forward to hearing all about your adventures.

A quick reminder of the clubhouse rules, No guests allowed in your room, the last time you had company they left a terrible mess on the carpet.:sweat:

Remember you are banned from the Clubhouse "Petting" Zoo until you have a better understanding of the English language:nono::sweat:

Edited by Marmite!!

yes haha. i am laughing very much my old freinds. i can take many jokes from you ttwo cheeky boys! i am remember the times we have meet at bletring. next time is to be with my army vhecile i soon maybe buy. i have my eyes on moris miner used occupation of ilse of weight. is only surviving ones. i have won this playing a good hand as you say at the pooker game. dooes yo know rizchard a good mens who will make nice restauration of him?

is nice here in engeland again we can listen to many of the things & orchestra is allow without being punihsed. i like very much village poeple & the orchresta here. they verry good is better than the state orchsetra at home butt have womens play as swell may bee that is why it sound so good. where do can buy there recordigns rikchard

Dont let Jack know there were goats in the club house

dooes you think he like that sorts of animals. for look my goats 1 have post the thread in the other place. for privacey i have had to protect & blanked over their face. so their is no shame if you see them walk in the street they will not be recognise. chrigs do you want more photos. i can be arranged .

Borat - is it true that you are going to be on the BBC's Question Time this week?

jeck dooes you have a question that neds answer twonight. we have many gypsy ramedies to help with this sort problems you may have need to be hepled. is this TV show you ask for me. i do not has the werk visa yet & i try make bribe with things to coustoms they say is no good enough as is no applicators.

Borat, I have a Ferret with scabs and a Fox with holes, is there any cure for this?

is it saw ? dooes you have the sypmtoms as swell? you must need to use goose livers & rap the round where you have these things that make the truobles. it sometime has work for my muther whened she was aboy .

jeck dooes you have a question that neds answer twonight. we have many gypsy ramedies to help with this sort problems you may have need to be hepled. is this TV show you ask for me. i do not has the werk visa yet & i try make bribe with things to coustoms they say is no good enough as is no applicators.

Hello Brat, may i call you by the shorter version of your name, my name is Adam, but you can call me Adam. Welcome to the HMVF, i dont know how the clubhouse rules deal with the travelling community, i for one look forward to any form of "ramedies" for my Gipsy, it has alot of problems and will probably need a bit of Visa application before it works.

Hello Brat, may i call you by the shorter version of your name, my name is Adam, but you can call me Adam. Welcome to the HMVF, i dont know how the clubhouse rules deal with the travelling community, i for one look forward to any form of "ramedies" for my Gipsy, it has alot of problems and will probably need a bit of Visa application before it works.

yes for you is ok to call me that if you like / it save having for you to tipe extra leter so save in ink & use of funger. it was what my before wive call me when we do. so you remmind me of her is nice .

so ok adm that has saved for me a swell. you have a pig i sea. in my country we call pig is dirty animal. do the gypsy steel from the pig ?, is this of theproblem you have up their in north of englan ?

Dont let the locals hear you calling them Englans, they will string you up by your marracas, they rustle sheep and do unspeakable things to them, our local airport even has BAA Aberdeen in big lights on it, they are sheep obsessed, they are too busy to be messing with the Pig.

Thank you Bart for the info, Pass on my regards to the wives.

Edited by Adam Elsdon

adm. many apollogies i did not no it has bean moved. 1 have not seen whales for long times.

wives are a bit to many for me. butt i like to try a new one. do you want for me to save a older one for yuo?

Hi Borat,

I have been reading your interesting account of your visit to the Great Dorset Steam Fair a few years ago.

I wonder if, like Gorbachev, who after visiting Glastonbury Festival invented Glasnost, you took any cultural ideas from this festival back home with you and if these ideas have had made any lasting impression on your own country men (or goats) for better or worse?

Or was that Cliv?

Edited by gritineye

hello mr girtineye. gorbachov he is cuosin of gorki butchek popular signer at home he has been the number one fot Io years.

did you no who pressident befor gorbi his name fidel kruschev was visit U&K 195 6. that he was ofended when he was take to thaetre to see cancan dansers. this was true thing, maybe he was strenge man with shame as he had no hairs on his brians. butt you i think have manyso is ok yes.