Military vehicles with no paperwork

honeileen

Hello All:cool2:

Im looking for some advice and hopefully someone can help.

Here in France my friend has a WWII Daimler Dingo which was bought from a dealer some 18 years ago. unfortunatley said French (dodgy) dealer :stop:never supplied the original paperwork so we are now stuck for selling it.

Is there a solution to this other than breaking the vehicle for spares:(. This vehicle is a complete running vehicle so its a shame to break it. Any help/ ideas welcome

Christian

PS :cool2:whats a Dingo worth nowdays with paperwork to sell it:idea: and if anyone is interested get intouch:iloveyou:

Its because its armour of the 2nd cat whatever that is for the French not that it makes a difference for papers,

The amount of vehicles around here civil and military is incredible because papers / carte grise cannot be got from the prefecture and old vehicles need to be scrapped to be world friendly!:rofl:

As for moving the vehicle to the UK as suggested how would that work as I have been following the taking vehicles abroad thread with interest.:)

Christian

As for moving the vehicle to the UK as suggested how would that work as I have been following the taking vehicles abroad thread with interest.:)

Christian

Have a word with Grasshopper or Tootallmike, they seem to be over there quite a bit briging kit back...