Info on MW tyre compressor

Davey089

The next job on the agenda is the piping up of the tyre compressor to the filter , can anyone tell me the size of and type of fittings required to connect these together ,if anyone has a photo of the pipe run that would be great .

Thanks

DXave

The next job on the agenda is the piping up of the tyre compressor to the filter , can anyone tell me the size of and type of fittings required to connect these together ,if anyone has a photo of the pipe run that would be great .

Thanks

DXave

Dave,

All I can tell you off the top of my head is that they are BSP fittings and soldered ends on pipe

Dave,

All I can tell you off the top of my head is that they are BSP fittings and soldered ends on pipe

Thanks Richard I'll try the local plumb center ,they should have an assortment of BSP fittings on the shelf , would 8 or 10mm suffice for the pipe work ?

Thanks

Dave

This is a tyre pump from a Morris CS8 . Smiths and Sons

The outlet thread appears to be 3/8 BSP

Thanks for that , I would imagine they be both the same. Looking at mine I would say 3/8" on the fittings would be right once I know the pipe size I'll go to the local Plumb Center and have a rummage .

Dave