STOP PRESS - Stand by for some rather exciting news....B-17

Jack

Just had a call from Clive 'Alan Sugar' Stevens just to let us know that the B-17 Sally B and two Mustangs have been booked in for Operation Bolero - this show just gets better and better.......these guys know how to pull of bloody good event.

The reason I am posting this news and not Clive 'the Sugar' Stevens is because Clive still hasn't got to grips with computers........... :schocked: :schocked:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Very well done to Clive for all the work put in.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

R Cubed

With only around 500ft of original pereimeter track remaining the best we can hope for is that Uncle Jessie brings his B-17 into land !!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D

Never the less, the site of a flying fortress over the control tower at Parham for the first time since 1981 is a major acheivement-let alone with two P-51 wingmen.

All credit to Clive!!!!!!!!

If they had about 25 years flying experience, I'd consider it! Perhaps if they wrote out a blank cheque first, which they could have back after the landing!!

.......Clive said it would be ok

Clive tried to shoot down my P-47 at Debach with his quad 50's, so actually no, it wouldn't be ok!!

Steve

With only around 500ft of original pereimeter track remaining the best we can hope for is that Uncle Jessie brings his B-17 into land !!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D

The 'runway' at Parham is actually 630 mtrs long, though I wouldn't like to try getting a B-17 in...... :|

Hi Adrian

Yes I realised after I posted it that it should be meters!!! Clive was round mine last night and after the post I said I'm sure you have metric and imperial mixed up.

Suzanne also says Clive has inches and centimeters mixed up!!!

Hi Adrian

Yes I realised after I posted it that it should be meters!!! Clive was round mine last night and after the post I said I'm sure you have metric and imperial mixed up.

Suzanne also says Clive has inches and centimeters mixed up!!!

I'd heard inches and milimeters.........