Booking form now live!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problems!

1. At this moment in time my focus is fulfilling funding for help with the tank owners. If there is some left then it will be divided throughout the rest of the armour. My goal is to be able to help everyone if I can but can not guarantee that.

2. Breakfast and dinner - we will be on the road at lunch times on both days.

3. Yes please, go ahead and book now and send the details to me as soon as you get them as I have to make sure all vehicles are all above board.

:)

Hi Jack

Thanks for the above information. Sorry to bother you again but I completed the booking form and when I went to submit it, it came up as sorry this form can only be submitted once. As far as I know I have not submitted it previously. Is there anyway you can let me know if my M3A1 white halftrack and low loader have been booked. I have managed to pay the booking fee of £40 for 2 people

Halftrack

Hi Jack

Thanks for the above information. Sorry to bother you again but I completed the booking form and when I went to submit it, it came up as sorry this form can only be submitted once. As far as I know I have not submitted it previously.

Halftrack

Same happened to me.

So did the booking work?

Hi Jack ,

Just to confirm that i have just reregistered on line for the vehicles we are bringing down and that your payment has left my account a couple of days ago , now to worry about period clothing for all of us !!! I think Soldier of Fortune will have a good pre Xmas sales rush .

Thanks Adrian

Hi Jack ,

Just to confirm that i have just reregistered on line for the vehicles we are bringing down and that your payment has left my account a couple of days ago , now to worry about period clothing for all of us !!! I think Soldier of Fortune will have a good pre Xmas sales rush .

Thanks Adrian

Good man Adrian!

Don't buy anything yet - just in the middle of doing a deal so we all get discount!!

Cheers!

JB!

Good man Adrian!

Don't buy anything yet - just in the middle of doing a deal so we all get discount!!

Cheers!

JB!

Hurry up then Jack as I'm off to SoF on Weds, I'm visiting my sister and she only lives about 5 miles from there :coffee:.

Hi Jack ,

Thanks Adrian

I make very nice helmets. :D

A shame I can only take cash.:embarrassed:

Good man Adrian!

Cheers!

JB!

Don't know how you managed that but well done. They wouldn't drop a penny when I asked for armed forces discount.

Good man Adrian!

Cheers!

JB!

Hi Jack ,

Just wondered if you have a time scale regarding a " deal " with Soldier of fortune as i would like to place a order with them shortly for various items for Christmas presents for some friends in readyness for A & E !!!

Was it true Jack what i heard on the A & E grapevine that you were giving a bottle of Champs to the best turned out Tank and Crew ???

Rgds Adrian