Booking form now live!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Can you tell me what the criterea is for weapons; fixed weapons on vehicles, side arms, rifles for infantry troops and the carrying of ?

Best regards

Halftrack

All fine to go ahead with that. In 2010 members were allowed to walk up through the street with weapons. This down to the police Insp giving his permission - that will be the same again this year, we will have to see what he says on the day.

All fine to go ahead with that. In 2010 members were allowed to walk up through the street with weapons. This down to the police Insp giving his permission - that will be the same again this year, we will have to see what he says on the day.

With regard to weapons and blades etc, please see me on the day as I will be liaising with the Police to ensure we do this safely, in 2010, all weapons were counted before going on display then counted again when we returned from a walkabout in Dorch, it's common sense really guys, keep weapons with you or stay with them if fixed to vehicles, bladed weapons should remain sheathed and not waved around for all to see.

Think like a copper with regard to what is reasonable and what is not and you can't go far wrong, if you are unsure ask me.

Keith