Booking form now live!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jack ,

Just wondered if you have a time scale regarding a " deal " with Soldier of fortune as i would like to place a order with them shortly for various items for Christmas presents for some friends in readyness for A & E !!!

Was it true Jack what i heard on the A & E grapevine that you were giving a bottle of Champs to the best turned out Tank and Crew ???

Rgds Adrian

Oh man! Go for it if you need to but planned to get that all up and running (voucher codes for those who have booked in through the site so the 'dealer' knows you are from A&E) after Christmas.

Award - yes you heard right!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

HI Jack,

Whats the chances of brining my armoured jeep (T25 E3) project to this? We as a group will be bringing James 1941 hard top GMC CCKW 353 with cappola and 50 cal mount as well as about 10 us uniformed troops from our group.

Although the Jeep is a modern replica it is very unique and armoured! I did put a thread up earlier in the year and I will have it finished fora ww2 event in March

I hope you say yes:cool2:

many thanks Doug

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

my name is james hubble, & have just booked my gmc cckw 353 in for armour, & embarkation. i am a freind of doug, who is bringing his t25 armoured jeep. i have booked, myself, & my co driver harry bryce in so far, but hope to get some more of our ww2 airsoft team involved, & in the back of the truck.

i have heard so many great storys about this event, i cant wait to be part of it!

with best regards,

james.

As its now the new year and I have forgotten everything which went on last year..... Can we have a re cap on how to book in hangers on for A and E. I have booked in truck and gun and me, but don't know about Rosie, Rosie's Dad and Rosie's Dads friend. Do they all need a separate form ?

As its now the new year and I have forgotten everything which went on last year..... Can we have a re cap on how to book in hangers on for A and E. I have booked in truck and gun and me, but don't know about Rosie, Rosie's Dad and Rosie's Dads friend. Do they all need a separate form ?

Yeah i reiterate that one. I will book the Jeep in under my name, but do my bro and dad need seperate forms or shall i just select three people under the paypal thingy?

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jack, just booked in and paid. Jeep and Trailer, I have even convinced the Wife to come along and dress up! So will be 3 adults in number. I would like to bring my Godson Jack who is 12 on one day, if thats ok?

Is it when you become 50 something that you encourage the woman in you life to dress up? I seem to remember spending a lot of time and effort persuading her to take them off!!

Looking forward to June.

I intend comming over on Friday morning, so if you need a vehicle for any of the visits, count us in. If you need any help or extra hands, we would be happy to pitch in.

Best regards Tim :D

They grow up so quick these days...... I was 12 for a whole year! :red:

I did laugh at that, my gaff entirely! but I must admit I have had some stick during the last year as the Health & Safety Advisor who wrote in his policy " snow will be cleared as soon as possible after -falling;)

I really must lay of the diet coke!!

Regards, Tim.

Hi Jack, just booked in and paid. Jeep and Trailer, I have even convinced the Wife to come along and dress up! So will be 3 adults in number. I would like to bring my Godson Jack who is 12 on one day, if thats ok?

Is it when you become 50 something that you encourage the woman in you life to dress up? I seem to remember spending a lot of time and effort persuading her to take them off!!

Looking forward to June.

I intend comming over on Friday morning, so if you need a vehicle for any of the visits, count us in. If you need any help or extra hands, we would be happy to pitch in.

Best regards Tim :D

Good stuff Tim! Your the last jeep in - I will now close bookings on them.

Not problem bringing young Jack - could you please make sure he is dressed in the right gear.

Cheers,

Jack.