Sunday-Weymouth! 2012.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jack, when do you think you'll be able to say who can go? If the A&E contingent is a fixed number and I'm not in it, I might try to book in to the Weymouth event directly - as for previous years. Or would that upset the apple cart?

Jack, when do you think you'll be able to say who can go? If the A&E contingent is a fixed number and I'm not in it, I might try to book in to the Weymouth event directly - as for previous years. Or would that upset the apple cart?

Phil - book in directly as you have done in previous years. I was with Poppy today and she said that the forms will be sent to previous attendees :-) I have used this to increase our numbers as folks like Jim, Jason, Mike, Martin etc will be under their head count - which allows me to be able to take more A&E guys - does that make sense?

Phil - book in directly as you have done in previous years. I was with Poppy today and she said that the forms will be sent to previous attendees :-) I have used this to increase our numbers as folks like Jim, Jason, Mike, Martin etc will be under their head count - which allows me to be able to take more A&E guys - does that make sense?

That's b....y good thinking Jack:idea:.....not just a pretty face;)

Hello Jack and others. I thought it's about time I popped my head in the door. Jack seems to have forgotten my long term involvement with Weymouth! Probably because I haven't got one of those 'Man's Trucks'.

Anyway I was on motorcycle convoy duty at the last A&E and a few will know me. But due to this years clashing of dates, my whole weekend will be taken up with the organisation of the parade at Weymouth.

I'm pleased that we were able to persuade Weymouth council to see fit and allow the extra vehicles from A&E. These extra vehicles and lack of space will create and interesting challenge.....But we love it.

Look forward to seeing you all at Lodmoor at 9am.

Regards Ron Pier

Hi Ron, look forward to meeting up again, loved our Armour run last time as with the 65 for 65, Weymouth will be a new one for me but has always had superb reports and coverage, it should be amazing. I`m between here and wdm20 site like a yoyo at the moment trying to keep up with whats going on and digging through my archives, best regards, Ian.:)

Hello Jack and others. I thought it's about time I popped my head in the door. Jack seems to have forgotten my long term involvement with Weymouth! Probably because I haven't got one of those 'Man's Trucks'.

Anyway I was on motorcycle convoy duty at the last A&E and a few will know me. But due to this years clashing of dates, my whole weekend will be taken up with the organisation of the parade at Weymouth.

I'm pleased that we were able to persuade Weymouth council to see fit and allow the extra vehicles from A&E. These extra vehicles and lack of space will create and interesting challenge.....But we love it.

Look forward to seeing you all at Lodmoor at 9am.

Regards Ron Pier

Great stuff Ron - don't be late!! And hope we have given you to much of a headache!