• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can the people who said they would help please contact me so i can work out full details for the weekend

thanks david

Great work and yes we can go shopping together on Thursday (never thought I would hear myself say that).

fine i will wet shave each day as have the supplies in the truck now thanks to bunker bash:nut:

any more coments about shaving i will get my own back when you come for food:cool2::cool2::cool2::pfrt:

dont upset the cook!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Although I won't be able to get to A&E, I simply cannnot stand the thought of missing out on a free breakfast any longer, so I have subscribed to Pathfinder Magazine.

Mmm, I feel better already :D

David - please donate my breakfast to whoever you think deserves a second helping.

Have a really great time all of you!

Although I won't be able to get to A&E, I simply cannnot stand the thought of missing out on a free breakfast any longer, so I have subscribed to Pathfinder Magazine.

David - please donate my breakfast to whoever you think deserves a second helping.

I've always thought you were a real man David, I like a hairy man (you only need to look at ummmmm, thingy, oh whats his name.........thats it R-cubed!) look forward to seeing you Friday evening :D:kiss::D

I need building up after my long period of convalescence :D

OK Mark I'll take pity on you.......you can have mine (breakfast that is):coffee::D

Degsy - don't go feeling sorry for him - he has pulled a big sickie just as the world cup is on :???:???:???:???:???:???

ok as the date draws nearer i am having to sort menus out so can i put this up and tell me if there is anything that you dont like

friday pm

sweet and sour chicken over rice/potatoes

sponge and custard

sat pm

mince and onion pie,veg and gravy or spagetti bolognase

baked rice pud

sunday pm

roast chicken roast potatoes and veg

fresh fruit cocktail or apple crumble and custard

plus breakfast open days of bacon sausage,egg and beans plus b&b

tea/coffee available at all times plus cold drinks available

if there is anyone who does not like this idea please let me know what to put on instead as trying to work out for catering for over 100 and not sure yet how many helpers i will have

so i am working on what i can cook myself plus i need to work out quantities of what to buy