A&E video diary...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to laugh towards the end of the run to Dorchester part 1 when Jack says something along the lines of ''the next bit may be a bit of a problem as it's a bit narrow''. You mean that was the wide part? :drive:

Hey mister! What you tankers seem to forget it that according to the Highway guys this " is a very narrow road not suitable for maverick tank drivers......."

:cool2:

Hey mister! What you tankers seem to forget it that according to the Highway guys this " is a very narrow road not suitable for maverick tank drivers......."

Jack, tell the Highways guys ,that after Adrian and the others have been though these lanes, they will be wider, so better for next year ;)

A couple of things that worry me with your comment Richard - this bit

Jack, tell the Highways guys ,that after Adrian and the others have been though these lanes,

AND THIS BIT

they will be wider, so better for next year ;)

Edited by Jack

If I'm 'Maverick', is Jim 'Iceman' and have we got to have these names painted on our helmets? :eek:

Edited by Adrian Barrell

I feel the need, the need for trundling through Dorset at 20 mph!

I draw the line at the shower scene......

Funny enough - Bodge was only saying that we should make you the TPM pin up hunk.......

- I told him to go and lay down.

the TPM pin up hunk.......

Talking of pin ups, after seeing Jacks YouTube debue My wife is convinced that he has had some work done.....or is he not really the age it says on the HMVF info!

Talking of pin ups, after seeing Jacks YouTube debue My wife is convinced that he has had some work done.....or is he not really the age it says on the HMVF info!

I will be having words with Mrs ajmac!!!!

OK we are on our way to Martinstown and we run past Maiden Castle (the largest and most complex Iron Age hill fort in Britain). Also there is a pub along this route so hoping we can stop up there for some refreshments :)www.armourandembarkation.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMMce0d8sdo

Edited by Jack

OK we are on our way to Martinstown and we run past Maiden Castle (the largest and most complex Iron Age hill fort in Britain). Also there is a pub along this route so hoping we can stop up there for some refreshments :)www.armourandembarkation.com

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit

Oops you did it again Britney! :nut:

Edited by cripp