Adding Pictures

Topdog

I know Heliops has explained it in the past but how do I add pictures to a thread?

I have now successfully logged onto photobucket and uploaded the snaps there - which is better already than the previous attempt.

What now? Make it simple mind, because I am better with spanners than a box of electrons.

Cheers

Dave

Sorry Chris, I cant find the tool bar with the add pics icon. If I start a thread or add to an existing one - the bar and icons are not there. I have got the reference from photobucket - I dont do it from there do I?

sirhc and RGJ. Thanks for the ideas but they dont seem to work. Chris - yours just pastes the link not the picture.

Alan - your idea, there is no paper clip or any toolbar icons.

Gonna work through cripps idea now.

Dave

There should be mate. when you run the pointer over it it'll say attachments then click that.

If that don't work then i would advise breaking something, it wont help with the matter but i always find it relieves the anger of not being able to do something:)

Eddie

I must admit I find it easiest to have a free photobucket acocunt, upload the pics to there and then use the image code they give. You simply copy the code straight into your message and hey presto, the image appears when you preview your post.