Hello from Bournemouth

Hi

Yes my real name is Chris! I am to be found in sunny Bournemouth when I am not galavanting around the country or rest of the world!

I have a real interest in anything related to WWII or WWI and have visited many areas of Europe that saw major action through the two wars.

Although not a military vehicle owner I would love to get my hands on a Willy if I could find one that was affordable!

I was told about this forum by members of the Devon & Cornwall branch of the MVT who I was speaking with at Dunkeswell Airfield on Saturday 4th July 2009.

So that is me and here I am.

Chris

Hi

Yes my real name is Chris! I am to be found in sunny Bournemouth when I am not galavanting around the country or rest of the world!

I have a real interest in anything related to WWII or WWI and have visited many areas of Europe that saw major action through the two wars.

Although not a military vehicle owner I would love to get my hands on a Willy if I could find one that was affordable!

I was told about this forum by members of the Devon & Cornwall branch of the MVT who I was speaking with at Dunkeswell Airfield on Saturday 4th July 2009.

So that is me and here I am.

Chris

Welcome to the forum.. you may want to choose your words more carefully, you may end up with more than you bargained for:sweat:

Hi Chris,

i should edit you intro..................to willy`s jeep unless you spend a lot of time in the red light district near the main station :kiss: :stop: (so i am told :shocked: ) anyways welcome and do you do your tours with local friends as i may know them doing the same thing twenty odd years ago .

(Jack wheres the old man smiley ?? )

Ashley