Hello ALL!

Evenin All!!! Just a quickie to say Hi! and introduce myself!!

Tim Stokes in Somerset currently trying to get re-motivated on the resto of my K6...!!!! Have previously owned a Wc62 and a Munga!!!! Been a bit quiet on the MV scene but lookin forward to gettin back into it an catchin up with some old mates!!! Ham and Jam!!!:-D

Thanx Willy!! Will see what i can dig out....have actually owned three!!! I Love em...very underated...A chap not far from me has an absolute minter which i would love to buy one day!!! Is your motor ok and running!?!?!? Tim

Thanx Willy!! Will see what i can dig out....have actually owned three!!! I Love em...very underated...A chap not far from me has an absolute minter which i would love to buy one day!!! Is your motor ok and running!?!?!? Tim

Don't worry about the Munga thing. We have padded cells at the club house for all forms of Green Madness, now if you had a Mutt as well. :shake:

Ah yes to love a Munga is Madness but happy madness!!!!!! Iask re the motor cos i had terrible compression probs with one of mine!!!!!!! I keep gettin tempted by the ones that turn up on fleabay!!!!! BUT i must get on with me K6!!!!!

Ah yes to love a Munga is Madness but happy madness!!!!!! Iask re the motor cos i had terrible compression probs with one of mine!!!!!!! I keep gettin tempted by the ones that turn up on fleabay!!!!! BUT i must get on with me K6!!!!!

Hello chaps (and lasses) Yes you must get back on with your k6 project tim! Although it does look very pretty sat in my shed and also doubles up as a good bench and place to put may things of interest! HAPPINESS IS HIPPO SHAPED!

Evenin All!!! Just a quickie to say Hi! and introduce myself!!

Tim Stokes in Somerset currently trying to get re-motivated on the resto of my K6...!!!! Have previously owned a Wc62 and a Munga!!!! Been a bit quiet on the MV scene but lookin forward to gettin back into it an catchin up with some old mates!!! Ham and Jam!!!:-D

Well at least you've seen sense and got yourself a PROPER vehicle, ......now. :cool2:

BRITISH......:-D:-D

Welcome to the friendly forum, Tim.

All the best,

Andy

PS, post some pics,.............please.

Have to say Guys you have all been very welcoming!!! Has encouraged me no end!!! And yes British is the way to go (6 Volt electrics Suck!!!!) and i will post some pics!!!

Anyone out there wirh a K6 please gety in touch!!!!!

Tim!