Then how about this?

STA41493.jpg

STA41504.jpg

STA41492.jpg

STA41513.jpg

STA41505.jpg

STA41506.jpg

STA41489.jpg

Thanks to Kev and Jerry's help on Saturday I am now not far from completion.

Full report will be up in the blog after the weekend and again, thanks to Kev and Jerry for doing the welding on the bulk head........and for the tips :oops: :oops:

Jack

That's excellent work, the climax of the restoration is when you go into the showground with it for the first time & heads turn to see what you have been working on. Well done. Always show the public pictures of what it was like before you started, I think they believe these vehicles just pop out of a crate!

Thank you gentleman 8)

Never done anything like this before and to date, I have loved every minute...ignorance is bliss 8)

You wouldn't believe how much this has transformed the truck, just have the little jobs to do now, lights etc etc and then the stars :D

...now starting to look like a grown up truck :shock:

WoW very nice jack cant wait to see it when its finished are you still coming up to the Gathering of Eagles?

Makes me want to get a restoration project :idea:

Regards

Rowan

To right Rowan.

That will be its official launch date.....I need to drive it to the office for the next five weeks, just to road test it of course :wink:

Nice one Jack, don't be in too much of a rush to put the markings on, let the paint dry thoroughly in case the white reacts with the OD. We had to repaint the bonnet on the Jeep due to this even tho' it had been left several days and appeared to be dry. :oops:

Cheers

Degsy

Nice one Jack, don't be in too much of a rush to put the markings on, let the paint dry thoroughly in case the white reacts with the OD. We had to repaint the bonnet on the Jeep due to this even tho' it had been left several days and appeared to be dry. :oops:

Cheers

Degsy

Thanks Degsy, it is now noted 8)

brakes are on the agenda this weekend jack & then painting over the easter weekend

we hope to have her ready for her first self driven journey in just over 10 years for a friends birthday bash on easter sunday. We will be sleeping in the back so we don't have to drive home :D

ta

Berni