Canvas/tarps

ArtistsRifles

Frequently Clive - but thus far all requests for the crinkly folding stuff have gone unheeded!!! :(

Off to look at one that HAS got the cover fitted - AND the full swim-board installation - tomorrow. Asking price is £6,000 or thereabouts though.... Been on my knees pretty non-stop since that one came up but.....!!!!

Ah - now there's the problem Jack!! If I can reach a deal then I've got to go and try to borrow the £££'s so it would be a while before taking possession. Be a lot easier if I could "flash the cash" but.....

Roll on early retirement so I can get rid of the loan.......

Well - for better or worse - looks like we have a deal - subject to a finance company saying yes!!!

Picked up the windscreen enroute - and scored a new side window (dropping one) in with the price and there's an inner rear drop gate in good condition, some calipers and other odds 'n ends still to come. All for £10... Must be THE best eBay deal I've done!! :D

Met the Stalwart owner at Bentley and had a good look over her - much impressed withthe amount of work done thus far - even the infamous Fire wire alert system was working. Nearly all the manuals (inc. the B81 RR one and the official parts list) and EMERS come with her as well as a stack of spares.

Thus far the best interest rate is with Northern Rock so lets hope they say yes!!! Fingers - and everything else - crossed!!!!

Don't tell them it's for a MV say it's for a car..

Why's that??? I'm after a 10 year repayment period to get the repayment figures down to a manageable level and I have a sneaky feeling there is a limit of about 5 years if it's for a car???????

Any one out there in the bean-counting business who could confirm or deny this???

hi neil,

well done hope to see it and you soon!!!!!

Thanks Stuart - I reckon it will be at least mid-May before she's in my possession. A handy interval because the current owner said he is going to do the clutch slave cylinder in that time :D Gear changes were interesting to say the least on Sat. Once in and running though - she ran and sounded as sweet as anything !!!!!!

Neil

A lot of banks/lenders will not deal with anything Military related the worst being the Co-op..

Cheers Lee - will bear that little gem in close mind!!!!!

How about just saying "Historic Vehicle" - think that will go down OK???

Just say it's a vintage truck or get a home improvement loan...