What show's you going to this year?

rambo1969

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
No-one coming to Overlord then? :(

Rosie this Bealieu mob have really buggered this wk end up.i expect that was there intention due to the past history.we have allways suported overlord even though we are MVT members.This year is difficult as there is a champ camp at Bealieu,as this could be our last year we are obviously drawn towards that.This is a ridiculous situation and makes life difficult for enthusiasts i personaly think both sides need a kick up the arse and get

sorted,Two major events so close together on the same weekend sucks.:argh:

Good point... Saturday 15/8/2009 - Sunday 16/8/2009 I think there's a small entry fee for non IMPS members.

And probably a large Fee for ex disgruntled members.:-D

Looks good but that word imps, maybe if i say it every night before i go to bed i might get used to it.:-D

Rosie this Bealieu mob have really buggered this wk end up.i expect that was there intention due to the past history.we have allways suported overlord even though we are MVT members.This year is difficult as there is a champ camp at Bealieu,as this could be our last year we are obviously drawn towards that.This is a ridiculous situation and makes life difficult for enthusiasts i personaly think both sides need a kick up the arse and get

sorted,Two major events so close together on the same weekend sucks.:argh:

Totally understand m'darlink.

Hi all,

caravan cleaned and ready... basic list so far.......

Plains...got to get the engine back in first :shocked:

Beaulie...Overlord i hope to make both this year,

IOW,

Day trip to France,

Canford arena (Poole),

Portland steam show (if allowed),

Beltring (guaranteed)

MM (mop)

Dorset MVT (new forest chill out meet)

Plus a few more local shows :drive::beer::coffee:

Ashley

And probably a large Fee for ex disgruntled members.:-D

Looks good but that word imps, maybe if i say it every night before i go to bed i might get used to it.:-D

Agree with you there, CW............ine reason I'm NOT even thinking about going; Paying to take MY vehicle so's they can CHARGE the public to look at it................EH ???

(with the price of fuel, by then, I wonder just how many entries they'll actually get;..........nope, Military Mayhem and w&p will be my trips into kent, this year. :)

Agree with you there, CW............ine reason I'm NOT even thinking about going; Paying to take MY vehicle so's they can CHARGE the public to look at it................EH ???

(with the price of fuel, by then, I wonder just how many entries they'll actually get;..........nope, Military Mayhem and w&p will be my trips into kent, this year. :)

But you are paying to get into W&P.... or not:confused:

But you are paying to get into W&P.... or not:confused:

I like to think its for a weeks camping at such a reasonable rate.It helps.:-D

Hi Folks,

The plan is:

Run out on 26th April, which happens to be my b'day! Boy they rush round these days??

The Cuckoo Fayre at Laughton

An Exercise in Gib?

W & P

IMPS at Headcorn, which has to be better than being stuck by the Funfair at Biggin Hill Airshow last year (boom, boom, boom all day!!). Aircraft, what aircraft, I never heard any!

IMPS Bethune trip, with the hope of better weather, and with luck better camping arrangements?

Jules

Tank Feast

Sounds tasty ;)

Wings and Wheels - Belgium

Ursel: me too - I don't think they're using the "Wings and Wheels" title any more though (long story...)

Any Dutch show - Market Garden!!

Any details? As I've got Dutch vehicles I'd like to go to a Dutch show.

Ciney

Is that Ciney in Belgium? They make a nice beer there. Mind you: you can say that about most towns in Belgium :nut:

Gareth

I may go to the IMPS show, but, and this is a big BUT, it depends on how much they charge to get in, and where the money goes, if the money is for costs and a donation to a MILITARY charity, then I have no problems with that.

I may go to the IMPS show, but, and this is a big BUT, it depends on how much they charge to get in, and where the money goes, if the money is for costs and a donation to a MILITARY charity, then I have no problems with that.

Thats why Military Mayhem is free to exhibitors, we all do not want to charge or pay for vehicles when it is them that make the show, I know War and Peace is slightly different (BIG) but it can be done as been proved last year and improved upon.

Don't forget it a club rally & free to IMPS members...

I may go to the IMPS show, but, and this is a big BUT, it depends on how much they charge to get in, and where the money goes,

I think it's £5 for non members & suspect it would go into the club funds... the show is to help replace the income they will loose when their contract with W&P ends this year..

Edited by Marmite!!