new member jerry.ice

Hello from Kendal,

Joined a few days ago so just a quick intro. Living in Kendal with an inerest in military vehicles and catering. Trying to find a way of combining work and pleasure!!

Only military vehicle history was a very white ex MOD LDV convoy. Recent news stories described LDV as a struggling van maker, I can relate to this description as mine struggled to start, struggled to stop and stuggled over anything steeper than a speed bump!!! Any way recovered from that experience and hope to get something greener.

Jerry

Blimey not another one in Kendal. Welcome to the Friendly Forum. I would normally make some positive comment about your ex-mil vehicle. But I think I'll leave that to others if at all possible. My neighbour had one for a while....poor lamb.

MB

Welcome to the Friendliest Forum on the net . Enjoy all the stories , pics and pranks . some one will be around shortly to instruct you in your chores until some once else joins up at which point you will be allowed to proceed to the club house pub/bar to buy around of pints for all those who joined before you .

welcome to the mad house as one of the mad members with a cook house i know what you mean you start small a army no 3 double petrol cooker and end up with a no4 trailer mounted cookset for catering for 300

now have

no1 flamethrower

no2 single

no3 double

no4 trailer sets

recently got rid of no5 set

but fun when out at shows

Thanks to for the welcome fro you all.

Have a No 5 cookset that i have used a few times. I have had problems getting gas certificates for them to use commercially as they don't have themo couples to shut off if the flame goes out. Got around it last year by also being issued with a recommendation notice for an up grade that stated all safety devices that were fitted worked!!

Has any one used any of these commercially / for public use?

would be interested in any user experiences with these units.

Hi to Bodge Deep, another step closer!

Jeremy