Normandy 65th

egdod

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am going and taking the Diamond T, Half track, WC62, Slat Jeep and GMC - Adam is going as well, to provide the good lucks and an ability to communicate with the natives...

Need any spare drivers?? If so I know an Englishman and a Dutchman who'd be willing to volunteer!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've got the drivers assigned and trained - for a do like this they were stepping forward. We have a huge kettle and do drink a lot of tea during daylight hours. Things change a bit as dusk draws in.... We have some property out there, about 10km south of Bayeux, with a big field and some outbuildings. There will be a few people camping in the field - and i'm pretty good at French but have been learning all sorts of new words for portable chemical toilet, although i was satisfied with cabine de toilette! If anyone needs any secure storage, somewhere to work if 'it' breaks, or the corner of a foreign field, let me know.

Ken

Edited by kpu121265