How do I contact Pat Ware?

antarmike

Question

13 answers to this question

Thanks, I have PM'ed Pat. Is there anyway of knowing if and when he opens and reads that PM?

No, we have no access to members PM accounts, he will probably read it through his email account though.. As said, speak to CMV they may be able to give you the details you need 01959-541444

No, we have no access to members PM accounts, he will probably read it through his email account though.. As said, speak to CMV they may be able to give you the details you need 01959-541444

If any of them have managed to get up and down the hills to get to the office this week. :-D

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
I normally write a message on a brick and throw it through the window of Kelysey publishing. I must say he is yet to respond to any of my bricks.

Theres a little bit of cw in you then.:-D

I wish to put on HMVF a number of corrections to errors that I personally believe exist in Pat Ware's book on the Antar. It might be that I am wrong, and Pat is right, but I have e-mailed him the first drafts of what I would like to say, inviting his comments, so I can make corrections before commiting anything to this board. I must point out that it is my personal view that these errors exist in his book, and this may not present the view of this Forum, or those who run the board. But to be fair I am giving Pat the first opportunity of commenting on my views before anything gets uploaded.

I await his response, but do hope he doesn't do it using the Brick technique described above!!!

Edited by antarmike

I wish to put on HMVF a number of corrections to errors that I personally believe exist in Pat Ware's book on the Antar. It might be that I am wrong, and Pat is right, but I have e-mailed him the first drafts of what I would like to say, inviting his comments, so I can make corrections before commiting anything to this board. I must point out that it is my personal view that these errors exist in his book, and this may not present the view of this Forum, or those who run the board. But to be fair I am giving Pat the first opportunity of commenting on my views before anything gets uploaded.

I await his response, but do hope he doesn't do it using the Brick technique described above!!!

Don't need any ballast, then Mike.............:)