Hi all

I thought I would introduce myself my name is Mark collins and i run a military section at a show in east sussex which I have been running for about 8-9 years and have built a good friendship with all the military exhibitors that know me. I don't own a vehicle at present but I am savingfor one.

I also run the website for the West Sussex Area of the MVT.

Edited by Mark Collins
added extra details

To answer yourQuestion I organise the Ringmer show (it about 50 yards down the road) from where the fireworks factory had that fire (2-3 years ago) if your intrested in coming the entry forms on the websire at www.ringmershow.co.uk

Thank you for your reply. That looks like a really friendly show and in a very beautiful part of the country. I remember the firework factory going up........it was big news at the time.

And as i was a volunteer in a work fire brigade back in 99-2000 i rang home a one of the firefighter at the incident was my old senior officer (who on one of station that lost their colleague) and brother in law whos also in the brigade we were just pleased the show was not at the same time otherwise it would of been a logisital nightmare evacuating the field with all the vehicles

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Hi Mark we have attended your show a couple of times in the past,as Lee sez its going to clash this year its a shame,Have fun on here.CW.